»

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Peaceful


This has been a very peaceful weekend. I am blessed. I have a lot to be thankful for. I have a fiancee I love very much, who is going thru incredible lengths to make the most of himself & our lives. I am very proud of him. For those of you with access, you know whats been going on. If you don't & you think you are worthy, comment & i might give you access.;-)

I have 2 gorgeous wonderful girls who I am blessed to be a mother to, they are a joy in my life. I have 3 great stepsons whom I wish I could spend more time with. I have a great mom who I wish I could do more for. I want to see her retired & soon. I have a wonderful extended family & many awesome friends who support me in all I do.I also have a great job I actually like. I have a nice home, nice vehicles & a lot of things to fill my home. All in all I think I'm doing pretty good. Thank you my Goddess, thank you. I am grateful.:-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad alls calm. Blessed be.