»

Friday, January 25, 2008

A bit of fun

Saw this over here at my fave hangout.
OOOh, fun-ness!
Here's what you do - go to your music player, hit shuffle each time you ask yourself one of the following questions. The first song that plays is the answer. No cheating! It's hilarious!!

How does the world see me?
Song: Nookie
Artist: Limp Bizkit
Comments: Hmmm, dont know what to say about that

Will I have a happy life?
Song: Have you ever Seen the rain?
Artist: CCR
Comments: that doesnt sound too promising.......

What do my friends really think of me?
Song: Sittin in a bar
Artist: Rehab
Comments: Hell, id love to sit on a bar. LOL

Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: Love me when Im gone
Artist: 3 Doors Down
Comments: ick, necrophilia?

How can I make myself happy?
Song: Its the Simple Things
Artist: kenny Chesney
Comments: ahhhh, so true

What should I do with my life?
Song: In my daughters Eyes
Artist: martina Mcbride
Comments: Cant think of anything better

Why should life be full of so much pain?
Song: if tomorrow never Comes
Artist: Garth brooks
Comments: guess it would be full of pain then huh?

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Song: Go Rest High on that mountain
Artist: Vince Gill
Comments: hmmm....mile high club?

What is some good advice for me?
Song: Dead Can Dance
Artist: Loreena mckennitt
Comments: damn necrophilia shit again

What is happiness?
Song: Walk this Way
Artist: Aerosmith
Comments: this way?
what way?

What is my favourite fetish?
Song: Against the Wind
Artist: Bob Seger
Comments: doing it outdoors huh?

How will I be remembered?
Song: Wasted years
Artist: iron mountain
Comments: HAHAHA, no comment

0 comments: